Workshop 26-27th October, Paris: International Transport Energy Modeling (iTEM3)
Mistra Carbon Exits WP1 ("Defining Transformative Pathways") is co-hosting the third International Transport Energy Modeling (iTEM3) workshop, Oct 26-27, 2017 in Paris, at the International Transport Forum-OECD this year. The workshop is to take place at Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), 2 rue André Pascal, 75016 Paris, France.
International Transport Energy Modeling, or iTEM, is an open group of people and organizations interested in the role of energy in the world's transport system. Our shared goal is to better understand the data and methods that are applied to study this system—especially large-scale models—and through dialogue to improve knowledge of the system, its ongoing evolution, and the policy and technology options for guiding its changes.
This year, the agenda will focus on the following topics:
- Session A: Transport historical data and methods for projections
- Session B: New transport models
- Session C: Beyond 2 degrees and NDCs
- Session D: Electric vehicles and behaviour change
- Session E: New trends I: AVs & shared mobility
- Session F: New trends II: Future declines in diesel markets – HDVs
- Session G: Aviation, shipping and regional focuses
- Session H: Communication & Outreach
The event is by invitation only. But more information about the International Transport Energy Modeling group can be found here https://transportenergy.org